The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Thursday, June 4, 2009

Regina Hudson Jones.....


Hi I am Regina Jones from Abbeville, AL. I am a SAHM to one very rambunctious 5 year old, Patrick, plus our fur babies, 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 birds and fish. Sometimes it feels like a zoo, but it leads to some great scrap pages.

I have been scrapbooking on and off since high school but really came back to it around the birth of my son in 2003. I love to try new techniques and my style tends to change with my moods, but I love that because it keeps everything fresh and new. Scraping and stamping is my creative outlet, my "me" time, my stress reliever. I love that this obsession/craft can be all of those things but I can also preserve our family memories at the same time. My son is the main subject of my pages but I am trying to scrap more of my husband and myself so that Patrick will be able to know "who" we are as well. We all know kids don't pay attention to the details until later in life...lol.

I am so excited to be on the Scrap and Stamp DT and I look forward to sharing my work with you.

And here is a sample of Regina's work......


Stampin' Hugs and Many Blessings,
Alex and Melissa

7 comments:

  1. Hello Regina! I took a look at your blog and just loved your wall hanging, very creative. I think your Great friends are hard to find card was my favorite. Great sentiment and very pretty card. Look forward to seeing all you do here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regina, we are THRILLED to have you on this time - you are so very creative and your layouts are gorgeous!! Can't wait to see what you wow everyone with tomorrow! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to working with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Regina! We are blessed to have you as part of our team!

    Many Blessings,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your art Regina! I look forward to working with you on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout! Beautiful! Nice to "meet you". :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks ladies...I look forward to working with you all

    ReplyDelete