The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Saturday, August 8, 2009

An Embossed Challenge......


Good Saturday morning everyone!

Thanks for joining us for another Scrap and Stamp Saturday! This week's challenge is all about Embossing and is hosted by our very own Cheryl. In addition to using stamps, your projects must have some kind of embossing included somewhere on your page....

Thank you for the awesome idea Cheryl and for generously donating this weeks blog candy to some lucky winner!

Here is what you will win:

- Fiskars CardBoss Embossing Template "Love"
- Heidi Grace Embossed Metal Words
- Heidi Grace Flocked Alphabet
- Heidi Grace Tab Alphabet
- Studio G Christmas stamps

And here are the Embossed samples from our Design Team this week:

Alex

Boni


Cheryl

Chris


Erin

Kathleen

Melissa

We will announce the name of the Guest Design Team Member for the month of September on August 15, 2009. If you would like to be considered for a future position, be sure to check back with us every week to stay up on the happenings here at Scrap and Stamp Saturday!



3 comments:

  1. oh I like this challenge and I would love a chance to be a GDT member sometime! I have my thinking cap on!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My link is for a card - now I realize your examples are for scrapbooking. Please delete if necessary.
    My original is in my album at SCS.

    Dorothy etsdas

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is triple embossing on my layout along with the stamp of Unique. With a little luck Mr Linky will work, and you can go visit my creation.

    ReplyDelete