The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Sunday, October 25, 2009

An introduction....

I would like to take a moment to introduce you to our newest design team member, Shana Tedrick! Our team has dwindled in the past few months, so we asked Shana last month to join us. We are so happy she said YES!

Hi! My name is Shana and I'm a Proud Army Wife, mother of three and 2nd grade teacher. My husband, Lee has served in the Army for 15 years and is very dedicated to his job and country. We are currently stationed at Ft. Bragg here in North Carolina. I teach for Ft. Bragg schools and I am so honored to teach children of those who serve. Did I mention I'm a Proud Army wife?! LOL! I have an eleven year old daughter, Aliyah, eight year old son, Jordan and eleven month old son, Liam; they keep me pretty busy. In my spare time I love scrapbooking which I started when my daughter was a baby, hard to believe that was ten years ago! I have recently become addicted to stamps and card making and love figuring out ways to incorporate my Cuttlebug and Cricut! I can't tell you how excited I am to be on this Design Team! Please stop by my blog, I would love to share my creations with you!

I hope you will take a moment to welcome Shana to the team. Shana we are so happy to have you!

Be sure to check out our newest challenge on the previous post too!

No comments:

Post a Comment