The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Monochromatic challenge....

First I would like to say I am sorry the post wasn't up this morning. I had to take my little guy to the ER last night and they kept us until he could keep something down without throwing up. We just got home around 1pm today. He is feeling better just tired and a little sore.

Thanks for joining us for another Scrap and Stamp challenge. We are thrilled that so many played along last week! I will be back later with the winner. Just a reminder that our "Hop into Love" hop will be next weekend starting at 10am CST. You aren't going to want to miss it!

This week we have a wonderful sponsor, Everything Scrappin'! If you haven't been to the Everything Scrappin' store be sure to stop by and browse around and see what you can find!

The winner this week will receive this package of goodies from Everything Scrappin'.
This week we would like to see a Monochromatic layout with at least one stamp. Easy enough, right?? I love the look of a monochromatic page!

Lacey


Pamela


Shirley

Regina


Please link us to your new creation by Friday, Feb 5th at 11pm EST.







3 comments:

  1. I'm loving your blog. Thanks for the challenge! I'm excited to try a monochromatic layout. I'll be back to post when I'm done! Thanks again ~H

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time I first worked Journal in a single color. I must say that I enjoyed. Thank you for this challenge.
    I'm loving your blog.

    Hugs, Marika Gabez

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wished I played a long more! I totalyl could have done some of the recent past ones! Thanks for these challenges!

    ReplyDelete