The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Saturday, June 26, 2010

The challenge...

First I would like to thank Lacey for holding down the fort during my absence! I ended up with a computer virus and it took longer for them to fix than they thought.  Computers??  thats all I know to say.  But it is good to be back and I can't wait to see everyone's fabulous layouts! 

Sorry for the delay in he winner of the handmade flower challenge from a few weeks ago.  Apparently the link expired but I was able to login and retrieve them.  There were 12 entries and the winner is #9  Manuela!  Congrats email me with your address and I will get your embellies out to you.  You can see more of Manuela's work HERE!


The winner of last weeks scrap someone who inspires you challenge is Carlie M.  Congrats Carlie email me at scrapandstampsaturday@gmail.com with your address.  Here is her lovely layout.  You can see more of Carlie's work HERE!


We also, have another fabulous tutorial for you this week, by Jowlina!  Be sure to check the previous post to find out about paint resisting!  Jowlina did a fabo job with the tutorial, thanks so much girl!  To go along with the tutorial we want to see you use acrylic paint on your layout, remember to use at least one stamp too!
We have the lovely Sunshine's Stamps sponsoring us this week!  Be sure to head over and check out all they have to offer.  I just love their images!  The winner will receive 3 digis of their choice.

Check out what the design team did with paint! 


We hope you will play along with us this week!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot!!!!! I am so happy!
    hugs
    Manu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Manuela!

    love all the layouts by the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great challange!!! I love acrylic!!! http://lisannascrapcorner.blogspot.com/2010/06/178cm-con-54cm.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure I am on time! Anyway this is my LO
    http://acountrywhisper.blogspot.com/2010/07/lo-viola.html
    Have a nice w-end
    Manu

    ReplyDelete