The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Saturday, April 23, 2011

sketch time!

Thanks for joining us for another challenge here at Scrap and Stamp. I am sorry I didn't make it back with the winner last week. I ended up with my computer at the shop. For some reason I couldn't log into blogger, facebook or my emails. But we are all fixed up now.


The winner of the silly challenge that I was suppose to announce last week is Els. Congrats please email me with your info.





The winner of the tag challenge is Breakfast at Tiffanys. Congrats please email me with your info.

This week we have a challenge for you from Ike's Art. Ike is a very talented designer who is on another dt I run. She has been very gracious and supplied me with a few sketches to use.



Now its time to check out what the team did with Ike's sketch. The winner will receive a package of goodies including ribbon, brads, some sparkle and who knows what else.

Jowilna


Lisa B.

Vicky


We hope you will play along with us this week! I hope you all have a Happy Easter. I am off to finish playing the Easter Bunny...lol







4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts ladies!!!
    Happy Easter (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to our winners!!! I hope you will find time to play along with our sketch challenge. Happy Easter, everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I sent you an email!

    Happy Easter everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete