The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Saturday, May 14, 2011

use up those supplies

Hope you have all had a wonderful week and are working on your layouts - You still have one more week to add your link to your Women in your life Layout. The winner from the Make your own Pattern paper challenge is Libeeti with this layout

Regina will be back soon to announce the prize for this week

Our fun challenge this week is to USE UP THOSE OLD SUPPLIES (along with using a stamp on your layout, of course).

We have a LOT of inspiration from the design team this week, so pull out those old supplies and get working!








Please link your creations up in the comments - I still can't figure out the inlink right now (sorry about that). Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Happy to find your challenge site! This one was great! So nice to use up old stuff. Here is my layout:
    http://scraphappychelsey.blogspot.com/2011/05/matthew-west.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa for putting the challenge up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love using up my scraps, leftovers, stuff from ages ago. I hope these qualify. Thanks for this challenge. The second mini book uses a lot of my scraps and supplies I have had for more than 2 years.
    http://ohmyscraps2u.blogspot.com/2011/05/moms-6x6-mini-album.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, a big thanks to Lisa F for posting the new challenge! Beautiful layouts, everyone!!! I am a SSS DT member, so just posting this one as additional inspiration :) Have fun!!!
    http://lifeaccordingtolisab.blogspot.com/2011/05/unscripted-sketches-106-some-bunny.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Libeeti!!!

    Great use of old supplies from the Design Team layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge, Ladies! Here's my layout...
    http://handstampedbylacey.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/05/a-very-magical-monday-mermaids-and-fairy-princesses.html

    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Tita's one is the best! I LOve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for choosing my lo!
    Great new challenge and wonderful inspiring lo's from the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great challenge and gorgeous LOs from the DT. here is my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for a great challenge....mine is here. http://www.blog.onestopcardcrafts.co.uk/2011/05/fairy-tales-at-one-stop-craft-challenge.html
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. And my entry for this challenge is here. TFL

    BTW, I still didn't hear anything from Regina about both my prizes. Can anyone from the DT help me with that? thanks.

    ReplyDelete