The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Saturday, August 6, 2011

Friendship challenge


Thank you for continuing to participate in our challenges! I love hopping around and checking out the layouts you all create each week!

Our new challenge this week is a FRIENDSHIP challenge. Scrap your friends, your family friends, kids friends - someone's friends!


Jillibean soup is sponsoring our challenge this week!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE Jillibean soup!!!!!
The winner this week will receive the SENDING THOUGHTS clear stamp set


As usual - we have some inspiration for you from our design team








Can't wait to see your FRIENDS layouts -make sure you use a stamp and link your layout up in the comments so we can see it (and for your chance to win!)

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME layouts as always, ladies! I am loving that SS...very exciting to have a sponsor this week...jillibean soup is the best! Thank you again, Lisa F for taking on the job as admin ...you're doing an amazing job:):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice challenge
    Annick

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, another fun challenge! You can see my friendship layout here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a really full lo about my BFF, my dog :D
    you can find it here: http://dafkapin.blogspot.com/2011/08/scrap-and-stamp-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. My layout is about my son playing with some of his friends. You can see it here

    ReplyDelete
  6. This my take:
    http://scrapandstampsaturday.blogspot.com/2011/08/friendship-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete