The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Thursday, February 11, 2010

Finally....blog hop winners!!!!

So I am a few days later than I thought I would be with the winners. Honest I tried! It took a little longer than I had thought to go through all the comments! I am so very sorry about the wait!!! Thank you everyone for hopping along with us for our first ever hop!!! I think it went fabulously!!!

Now on to what you have been patiently waiting for me to post......

The first prize pack from Stamp and Create and Stamping Dragon Designs goes too................Scrap Mom of 2

The second prize pack of Glitz goodies goes too............................
Jenken

The third prize pack, Studio Calico kit goes too..................................
Tracey

Here are the winners of the RAK's from the designers blogs as well. You can go to their blogs to find out how to claim your prize or you can send your info to me and I will get it to them

Regina's goes to....................Star Rork

Pamela's goes to.............Penny B

Chris' goes to..................Jenny

Boni's goes to.................Josie 0602

Thank you again for being so patient. We truely wish we could give everyone a prize! Remember you still have until Friday night at 11 to play along with this weeks challenge!! I hope to see more of your beautiful layouts!!!

Please email me at scrapandstampsaturday@gmail.com with your info!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Thank you so much!! I had a lot of fun creating my layout for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fun challenge! Congratulations to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners...great job ladies...
    hugz
    stitchy xx

    ReplyDelete