The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Saturday, August 21, 2010

the challenge....

Thanks for joining us for another Scrap and Stamp challenge! So sorry I am late. I have had a migrane all week, literally and had lost a day somewhere. I was informed this morning that it was NOT friday when I tried to get my 6 year old up for school...lol. I will be catching up on emails over the next couple of days also so I will get back with you.
First off lets see who the winner was for the last 2 challenges. The winner of last weeks sketch challenge is Glenda. Congrats Glenda please email me and I will let you know how to claim your prize. You can see more of Glenda's work HERE!
And the winner of the 2 pager is Tamara. Congrats Tamara! Please email me and we will let you know how to claim your prize! You can see more of Tamara's work HERE!
This week Lauretta's Digital Stamps is our sposnor again. Be sure to stop by Lauretta's Digital Stamps to see what new designs she has to offer! The winner will receive a few digis of their choice.

The challenge is for you to scrap something that YOU love! It can be anything at all. Let it be something silly and fun or something serious we want to see it all! Scrap something you love and remember to use at least one stamp!

Now lets see what the design team came up with for this one!
Patricia
LaceyWe hope you will join us this week. Be sure to post your new layout by Friday!

3 comments: