The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Saturday, September 5, 2009

Love is in the air....

Thank you for joining us for another Scrap and Stamp Saturday challenge! This week we want to see some LOVE...It can be about anything or anyone you love. Remember it must contain at least one stamp as well.

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Our Craft Lounge! They have a huge selection of stamps plus other goodies. If you haven't checked them out before then you need to head to their store and look for yourself.

Our Craft Lounge was generous enough to supply the design team with stamps to play with this week. Just check out what the design team did it is all gorgeous as always! They are all so talented!

Chris

Pamela

Michele

Kathleen

Erin

Cheryl
Boni
I hope you all will play along with us this week. Be sure to link your love is in the air pages back here by Friday 9/11 at 7 PM PST!







4 comments:

  1. HI- GREAT DT WORK AND GREAT CHALLENGE
    SO HERE IS MY TAKE FOR IT- MY DS AND MY NEW DIL ON THEIR WEDDING DAY- THEIR LOVE IN THE AIR- MINE- ON THIS LO
    HERE IS MY LO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I do this right, my page is at http://craftieodamae.blogspot.com
    not sure how to do it any other way. I'm sorta new at this blogging stuff LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog! I love finding ways to use my stamps in my scrapbooking so this is fabulous! I just linked up my layout. No pictures of the one I love on there but the layout is about a story my daughter wrote and I love her!! :)

    ReplyDelete