The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Sketchy Challenge.....

Thank you for joining us for another Scrap and Stamp challenge! We always love seeing every ones beautiful creations!

This week we have Glue Dots as our sponsor again! I don't know about you but I love Glue Dots! I use them for everything! Someone will win 2 Dot n' Go runners!!

This week we have a Pencil Lines sketch for your inspiration! I love this sketch and there is so much you can do with it! Any interpretation of the sketch is fine as long as we can see the just of it on your layout! Of course you need to use at least one stamp as well!
Now it is time to see what the design team has come up with for the sketch! I love all of their takes. How about you?

Cariena


Lacey



Pamela
We hope you will have a chance to play along with us this week. Be sure to link your new creation here by Friday, March 19th at 11pm EST to be in for the prize! Happy Crafting!!





2 comments:

  1. Love this sketch!!! Definately one to keep in my sketch folder! Just posted my link - haven't used Mr Linky before so hope I did it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turned it sideways, but had fun with it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete