The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Saturday, February 26, 2011

Thanks for joining us for another Scrap and Stamp challenge! I would also like to thank all of you that applied for the DT! I am always overwhelmed with all of the super talented people who send in. I truly wish that I could have you all on the team. I will be in touch with all of you by Sunday...I am aiming for tomorrow evening though. And the announcement will be made once I hear back from everyone. So please stay tuned....
The winner will be announced shortly as well since I am doing the post early..lol.

The winner this week will receive a $10 gift certificate to Thats Jazzy Stamp Dreams. This is my friend Sheila's shop and she has some adorable images at great prices. So stop by Thats Jazzy Stamp Dreams and take a look around. Also check out her etsy shop because there are some there that aren't on her site yet.

This weeks challenge is to do a black and white layout with one additonal color. Don't forget to use at least one stamp too. This one was more of a challenge for me than I would have thought since I love b&w layouts. But apparently I always use more than one other color even without thinking about it...lol.
Now lets check out the design teams work...
And soon we will be having more inspiration for you again!
Regina
I hope you will join us with this challenge. Remember you have 2 weeks to play along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment