The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Saturday, October 10, 2009

A summery challenge....

Thank you for joining us for another Scrap and Stamp Saturday! Since summer is officially gone we are saying goodbye to summer. So this week we would like to see something fun from summer with at least one stamp!
This week My Heart Stamps For You is our fabulous sponsor. Julie was so generous to even send some rubber stamps for the design team to play with! One participant this week will get to choose a full sheet of stamps of their choice from My Heart Stamps For You! If you haven't been to My Heart Stamps For You you should go, there is such a variety of stamps!
Check out what the design team came up with this week! They are all fabulous! If you have a few minutes stop by their blogs for all the deets on their pages.

Boni



Pamela


Cheryl



Regina



I hope you will all play along with us this week. We can't wait to see your layouts. Please link your NEW creation up here by Friday, October 16th at 11 pm!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the challenge and to the DT for the inspiration.

    My card is in my album at SCS.

    Dorothy aka etsdas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I got carried away - now I see that a couple of items I thought were cards are also layouts! So please disregard my entry - I will have to pass on this one as i do not do scrapbooks. Good luck to those who do.

    ReplyDelete