The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Friday, October 2, 2009

The Winner is...

This weeks winner by random.org is #16 IRIT! Congrats please email me and I will get the info for claiming your prize right out to you! You can check out all of IRIT beautiful creations here...she has been really busy this week!

Thank you all for playing along with us and I promise I have taken a peek at everyones beautiful creations and I will be leaving you all love in the next few days! I hope you will all join us again this week!

1 comment: