The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Saturday, May 22, 2010

the challenge...birthdays

Thanks for joining us for another Scrap and Stamp challenge! It is always so great to see everyone's entries each week!

The winner of last weeks ribbon challenge is Carla Prediger Trasel! Congrats! You can see more of Carla's work HERE! Email me at scrapandstampsaturday@gmail.com with your address and I will pass it on to Alota Rubber Stamps! It is great to see all the ways you use ribbon! Thanks for playing along everyone. I will be around shortly to leave you all some love!


This week we have MelJen's Designs as our wonderful sponsor! Be sure to stop by the MelJen's store and check out all of the adorable images!! The winner will receive 3 digital images of their choice.

I don't know about you but birthday pages are my least favorite. It can be hard to get them to be different from the previous ones. So this week we want to see a birthday layout with at least one stamp!

MelJen's Designs gave the design team a couple of images to use! Thanks so much!!



Desiree
Patricia

Paola Pamela

Regina

We hope you will play along with us this week. Just link us to your new layout by Friday, May 28th at 11pm EST!



12 comments:

  1. Hello, good morning.
    What a great surprise!!!! Is so nice to know I'm the winner. It was my first time working on a challenge!
    I just emailed you my details.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Carla, congrats!!!!
    This is a great job, as always.
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Carla! Great lo you've made.
    And Regina, the new challenge is really challenging... I hope I'll get to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amei Carla!
    Você realmente mereceu esse premio.
    Bjs
    Magali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carla,

    Parabéns pelo prêmio. Está maravilhoso ,como todos os seus trabalhos.

    Um beijão
    Pathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. let's try...i've posted a work done for my father b-Day..only ( only 70 years old !!)

    on the 4th of June it'll my b-day..maybe on the next challenge i'll be able to use one of my photo!

    hugs
    ILARIA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Carla!!!

    Great layouts from all the DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for this challenge... congrats Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  10. for this challenge.. two LO... It's possibile???
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Argh.
    I'm wrong and I wrote the link in the wrong place.
    This time I can do

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is the perfect challenge for me... saturday it was my birthday!!

    ReplyDelete