The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Saturday, May 29, 2010

the challenge...handmade flowers

**WE NEED YOUR HELP***
We can not access the links to the participants for this challenge to choose the winner. Please re-link your layout here.
Thank you.
Thanks for joining us for another Scrap and Stamp Saturday challenge! We loved seeing all the birthday layouts last week! Speaking of the birthday challenge. The winner is LisAnna! Congrats please email me at scrapandstampsaturday@gmail.com.
Also, if you have emailed me in the last week I promise I will get back with you it has just been an insane week!
We have a fabo felt flower tutorial by Isolde this week so be sure to check out the previous post for it! So to stick with the same theme we would like to see handmade flowers with at least one stamp used on your layout! Easy enough right we all love flowers, right?
The winner will receive 3 packages of felt embellies from me!
Now lets see what the design team came up with for this challenge!
Isolde

Edleen

Jowlina

Lacey

Lisa

Pamela

Paola

Patricia
Desiree
We hope you will join us with this fun challenge. Please link us to your layout by Friday, June 4th at 11pm EST to be in the drawing!
Happy Crafting!!


13 comments:

  1. Congratulation LisAnna! Wonderfull LO!
    I love it! :D

    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. LisAnna... congrats!
    beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mitica Lisanna!!! Vittoria meritatissima!!!
    Brava!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much!!!
    I'm so happy!!! thx...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisanna!!!!! Congratulations!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Lisanna!

    Great layouts by the DT!
    love all the handmade flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulazioni Lisanna!!!!

    Partecipo volentieri alla nuova sfida!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you very much.. I'm so happy... I'm writing you now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this AWESOME challenge!!!! I love making handmade flowers :)

    Hugs,
    cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi... I've just posted the link into my Pink-flowered LO.
    Many compliments to LisAnna!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I have just linked my post "un LO tutto rosa" (an all pink LO)!
    hugs
    Manu

    ReplyDelete