The Rules...

We love to see all of your beautiful creations but to be in for the prize drawing it must be a scrapbook layout or mini album. After all that is what we are about here. We all love to stamp on our cards but sometimes we forget to use them on our layouts and other projects. They are cheap embellishments and plentiful after all. You are welcome to combine our challenge with others. Happy Crafting!



Saturday, May 15, 2010

the challenge...ribbon

Thanks for joining us for another Scrap and Stamp challenge! I loved every one's take on Lacey's sketch last week! I am going to go back to posting the winner of the last challenge with the new one since I have gotten so bad about forgetting. So sorry about that!

The winner of last weeks challenge is Paola P. Congrats please email me at scrapandstampsaturday@gmail.com and I will let you know how to claim your prize! Here is her lovely layout! I love how she split the photo!


This week we have a wonderful sponsor, Alota Rubber Stamps! Be sure to stop by the Alota Rubber Stamps store! They are full of rubber goodies!!

Here is a little bit from them....
Alota Rubber Stamps says it all! We have a huge collection of rubber stamps but we are most know for our "Alota Bugs" and Background please stop by for a visit. Our stamps are sure to put a smile on your face.


They are offering the winner these two cling mounted stamps! Sunflower and the Sunflower Boarder!


Now the challenge this week is to use ribbon and at least one stamp! We want to see what you can do with ribbon! On to the design teams gorgeous layouts!

Cariena
Desiree
Edleen
Pamela
Regina
Patricia

We hope you will play along with us this week! Be sure to link your new creation here by Friday, May 21st at 11pm EST!







9 comments:

  1. Wow!!! PaolaP. This page is lovely! I like the photo and the border!!Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already finished my layout, I have already added it to the links! The DT did a wonderful job again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Paola I love your page. It's a great layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just added my link for the challenge. I made a little mistake and it was added 2 times. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Paola!! I am really happy!!
    The splitted photo is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just linked mine, thanks for the fun challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI!
    What a wonderful challenge!!!
    I'm very inspired,thank you!!!!

    Just linked mine
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooops I made a mistake and i added my name twice.
    Please Forgive me!! sorry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Et voilĂ . I add a link to my page

    ReplyDelete